The following is a selection of loose ends which may be followed up by the investigators…
- The cause of the investigators’ deaths (see PC personal connections for motivation)
- The contents of the Latin tome found in the Corbitt estate is still unknown
- The body of Corbitt himself was not recovered
- The mysterious symbol found at the Chapel is unknown
- The location of Reverend Michael Thomas is unknown
- The Chapel of Contemplation & Church of our Lord Granter of Secrets and its cult could be investigated or encountered again!
- The mysterious judge Oliver has left Boston. His last known itinerary being a trip in the Orient Express
The Edge of Darkness
- The mysterious glyphs on the inside of the gold sarcophagus were never translated. A connection with a mythical “Mu” is suspected
- Who killed Marion Allen in New Orleans and why?
- Harny Rooger, The man who helped destroy Jenning, Vermont, is unaccounted for and may still be a threat
Dead Man’s Stomp
- Mr. Turner’s mysterious trumpet is in the hands of the investigators for further study
Spare the Rod
- It is unknown what the spirit of Goody Fowler did with the body of Christopher Seaton